Friday, June 5, 2009

حريق ناشي از آرك خطوط هوايي برق

A grass fire burns between the electrical substation on McMillan and the Bob Werner residence. Sparking electrical lines from the accident caused the fire. Moments after this photo was taken these flames were extinguished.
قوس الكتريكي تجهيزات الكتريكي مي تواند در اثر عملكرد نادرست سيستم هاي حفاظتي و يا انجام فعاليت غير استاندارد ( خرابكارانه و غير مسئولانه ) در جواريا روي اين تجهيزات توسعه يافته و در نتيجه موجب حريق در محيط اطراف خود شود

No comments: